Belle Business Services, LLC employs two bookkeepers with special knowledge and training in the retail, restaurant, construction and manufacturing trades. All bookkeeping work is overseen by a Julie Rich, a Certified Bookkeeper with over fifteen years of experience. Julie is a member of the American Institute of Public Bookkeepers and the National Association of Certified Public Bookkeepers.
Benefits of Using Belle Business Services for ALL Your Bookkeeping Needs:
- Our office provides up-to-date QuickBooks software so there is no need for our clients to go out and purchase QuickBooks. This can be up to a $300 savings for most clients.
- Set up is FREE! Our Certified Bookkeeper, Julie will customize each client’s set up to ensure the books are unique to your business. She meets with you to obtain an understanding of how your business works, the management style and the level of detail needed before starting your books.
- Quarterly, our Certified Public Accountant, Erin Jones will review the books and offer consulting advice to our clients. This helps ensure that businesses are achieving maximum profitability. *
- Receive discounted income tax preparation rates at the end of the year. Generally, we offer a 20% discount off our already low tax preparation rates.
- Fixed monthly rates are available to our clients after three months of bookkeeping services has been performed.
Miscellaneous Bookkeeping Tasks:
- We can file your monthly (or quarterly) sales tax returns with the state.
- We can deposit income for you and issue checks to vendors on your behalf (with prior approval).
- We can review your books and provide feedback and recommendations on your current bookkeeping records.
- We can train you how to properly use QuickBooks.
* Please note: If clients will need a review or compilation by an independent Certified Public Accountant, this service will not be provided. This is because our CPA has to remain independent. Reviewing the client books results in independence issues.